[Sca-cooks] (OT) Space Food Sticks

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 24 22:50:46 PDT 2002

On 6/24/02 7:16 PM, "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>  sat on a tribble,
which squeaked:

> Yup, and we last talked about them what, about a year ago? I loved the
> things when I was a kid. I can also remember the 'freeze-dried' ice cream.
> Gag.

    Actually, every so often I get a craving for the ice cream.  Go figure.
Then again, I've been known to get and scarf down an entire box of Count
Chocula as a comfort food.

> Sooo Padraig, are you saying that you are reminiscing about them first
> hand, or are you one of those annoying 20-somethings having nostalgia about
> a time when they weren't even born? (These are the same kids wearing
> 'retro' clothes that I remember- they were ugly then, ugly still!)

    Well, 1966 model, fading paint and primer showing on the roof, some
emission work, handles well, mulitiple uses.   Multiple leasees but no
previous owners.    (In other words, I'm one of those annoying 30 somethings
that barely remembers some of this stuff.  <grin!>)

    - Padraig o Connell

"Camping: Natures Way of promoting the Motel Industry" - Dave Barry
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund)   ICQ #5527565
Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)