[Sca-cooks] Get Fuzzy, Left-wing Cats, and Scrummy Food (OOP)

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Mon Jun 24 23:01:54 PDT 2002

Drakey commented:
 >ps... I brought my first culinary blowtorch on saturday... So Kewl :)~

Uh Drakey, considering some comments from you recently about various
adventures, perhaps you should just quietly give this blowtorch
away. Or just set it outside, and quietly just walk away...

Or preemptively call the fire department... Are you on a first name
basis with the folks at your local hospital?

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net