[Sca-cooks] Drakey's Blowtorch

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Jun 24 23:16:01 PDT 2002

Drakey commented:
 >ps... I brought my first culinary blowtorch on saturday... So Kewl :)~

Uh Drakey, considering some comments from you recently about various
adventures, perhaps you should just quietly give this blowtorch
away. Or just set it outside, and quietly just walk away...

Or preemptively call the fire department... Are you on a first name
basis with the folks at your local hospital?

Drakey=Tim Allen

Just a thought.

Aurore