[Sca-cooks] FW: Baker Wanted

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 23:30:26 PDT 2002

--- "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org> wrote:

> 'Lainie
> Who lives in AnTir (Oregon, Washington, Northern
> Idaho, British Columbia,
> Alberta, part of Saskatchewan, Yukon, Northwest
> Territories, And Because
> two subjects recently planted the banner there,
> Antarctica.)

Really?  Sounds like a good war opportunity here...

Originally, Antarctica belonged to Caid, as part of
her Southern Territories [i.e. New Zealand].  But the
BoD, in its wisdom, officially gave possession to
Trimaris.  Are you telling me that the BoD made a
mistake?  :-)

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.