[Sca-cooks] OT: Pennsic Mobility Assistance Transport?

Liadan Liadan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 25 05:04:47 PDT 2002

I used the transportation system at Pennsic several times last year.  It
was the only way I could get out of camp.  I suppose you could say I'm
an "in-betweener," because I can walk, some, but not great distances and
not up hill.  Last year, the Pennsic website had information about the
program. I personally thought it was great.

Between the caring people at the SPCA camp and the transport system, I
was able to get out and enjoy much of Pennsic I would normally have
missed.

Liadan
Who's crying over missing Pennsic this year.