[Sca-cooks] pronunciations

vongraph vongraph at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 25 10:37:39 PDT 2002

> Or the Canadians, of which we have many in An Tir. They don't wear a big
> 'C' on their foreheads, and some of them don't say 'eh' after every other
> word...

They don't? my god I thought it was universally known that any Canadian in
Florida was required to have the mandatory C on their foreheads.  Why
otherwise you go to a resturant and the waitress is questioning why only
half of you left tips,  you go to a flea market and the vendors think your
Haitians in disguise or worse you ask for change of a dollar and only get
forty cents:)

>>>:) <<<

Tongue in Cheek, Elric who lives in tourist area.