[Sca-cooks] (OT) Space Food Sticks

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jun 25 10:42:36 PDT 2002

At 11:34 AM 6/25/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Or how about Topps baseball cards with the Topps Bubble Gum in them?

You mean the bits of cardboard flavored like gum? ;-)

My brother just younger collected baseball cards. Don't think he ever had
any worth anything, but from about '74 to '80-something, he was always
hassling mom for change, swapping duplicates with his buddies, trying to
complete the set of Mariners...

>I also
>remember a short lived breakfast pastry called Carousels they were shaped
>like a treble clef and made by Kelloggs.

Ding ding! Iced, with sprinkles!

>Most of the Stuff Lainie named I
>remember.

This is because you are an erudite and educated man!

>Thorbjorn

'Lainie