[Sca-cooks] (OT) Space Food Sticks

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 25 11:59:52 PDT 2002

'Lainie wrote:

> Selene, I think I love you... ;-D)

*twinkle* nicest thing anyone has said to me all day!  But Jared was fast asleep
when I left for work today, he'll make up for it.  ;-)

> >> Real Fresca.
> >> TAB.
> >
> >Still available, fortunately for my friend Lady Lavinia who is fiercely
> allergic
> >to NutraSweet but doesn't mind Saccharine.
>
> I can't have NutraSweet either, but last time I picked up a Fresca it had
> the damn stuff in it! ARGH! Where do you find teh stuff with saccharine?

Oh, sorry, I mean just the TAB not the Fresca with saccharine.  I get Tab at
Ralphs, a supermarket chain in SoCal, they are big enough for the shelf space for
just about all the myriad variations on Coke and Pepsi.  Did you need some Tab?

Selene C, abashant