[Sca-cooks] (OT) Space Food Sticks

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jun 25 15:18:17 PDT 2002

At 11:59 AM 6/25/02 -0700, you wrote:
>'Lainie wrote:
>
>> Selene, I think I love you... ;-D)
>
>*twinkle* nicest thing anyone has said to me all day!  But Jared was fast
asleep
>when I left for work today, he'll make up for it.  ;-)

Lucky you- my sweetie is 300 miles away. As usual. :-/

>> I can't have NutraSweet either, but last time I picked up a Fresca it had
>> the damn stuff in it! ARGH! Where do you find teh stuff with saccharine?
>
>Oh, sorry, I mean just the TAB not the Fresca with saccharine.  I get Tab at
>Ralphs, a supermarket chain in SoCal, they are big enough for the shelf
space for
>just about all the myriad variations on Coke and Pepsi.  Did you need some
Tab?

No, I never really liked it. But Fresca I liked. I like Citra too, but it
seems they are phasing it out- which is too bad. I could drink large
quantities without thinking about it.

No comments from the peanut gallery! I heard that snicker!

'Lainie