[Sca-cooks] (OT) Space Food Sticks

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jun 25 17:55:53 PDT 2002

At 05:54 PM 6/25/02 -0700, you wrote:

>> >'Lainie wrote:
>>  But Fresca I liked. I like Citra too, but it
>> seems they are phasing it out- which is too bad. I could drink large
>> quantities without thinking about it.
>>

>Weeelllll, I got a grapefruit tree right here, let's juice,
>add our own fuzzy water and splenda and the big soda corporations can go
hang!
>It's healthier anyway.  Nearly a jalab.

I like grapefruit juice, but I'm not supposed to have it- conflict with
meds. There isn't enough in Citra to be a problem. I don't have a sugar
problem, so splenda isn't needed. Calories, onteh other hand...

I love the Ocean Spray Ruby Red and Tangerine blend... someday I'll have it
again...

'Lainie