[Sca-cooks] Roasting chickpeas?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 13:38:39 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/26/2002 4:03:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Farmer's market? Middle-Eastern or Mexican grocery?

We have a large famer's market here in town which I've been in frequently
lately...no chickpeas.  Hadn't thought about trying the ethnic groceries, but
unless I can find someone local who can recommend a good one, I think that is
out for this feast.  I think I'll reconstitute the dried ones and work from
there, probably toasting them in a low oven.
Thanks, everyone, and keep up with any new ideas on the subject!

Brangwayna