[Sca-cooks] Periodic Table [humor]

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 26 13:59:01 PDT 2002

Also sprach CorwynWdwd at aol.com:
>I'mmm-not going to eat it... let's get Mikey...
>
>Corwyn

About a week ago on the East Kingdom list the subject of Mikey came
up, and I may as well ask the same question here as I asked then and
there: why do people always remember that as " 'Let's get Mikey.'
'Yeah, he'll eat anything!' ", when in fact the actual thrust of the
ad was in fact the exact opposite? That he hated everything, and
therefore if _he_ liked the cereal, it must be good?

Adamantius, who sometimes feels he has  a lot in common with Mikey...

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER