Paid for X-Rays witholding (Was: [Sca-cooks] Wine names)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 23:39:16 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/26/2002 9:16:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wandap at hevanet.com writes:

> However, throwing a screaming fit might suit your mood.  Of course, it might
>  frighten the receptionist into calling building security too.  ;-)

I must've missed the "screaming fit" post. I never throw screaming fits, I
make sure they know I'm keeping myself under control when I say "Okay, I'm
through talking to YOU... where is your supervisor?".. do this enough times
and you'll usually get somebody with enough authority or little enough (OR
just enough) knowledge of the rules to let you have what you want.

Usually works for me anyway

Corwyn

Thought for the day: There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental
illness."