[Sca-cooks] Scappi & people not knowing I would have copies

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue Jun 25 08:02:43 PDT 2002

Dear Lady Helewse,

Naturally I'm sorry that you ordered the book from someone besides me <grin> but since I didn't know the price until they sent me the invoice, and I had NO idea how long the snails and turtles would take to ferry it over here, I hesitated to say anything.  It's not nice to spoon-tea...er, tantalize people. Sometimes foreign books take two-three weeks to arrive and sometimes....  I lost a shipment coming from Austria; it was mailed 9/18 and has not shown up yet.  *sigh*
Devra the Baker