[Sca-cooks] A Noble Book of Royal Feasts

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jun 27 10:37:22 PDT 2002

This is the English Sort Title Catalogue entry for
the book--

This is the boke of cokery.
Published: [[London] : Emprynted without temple barre by Rycharde
Pynson, in the yere of our lorde. M.D. [1500]]
Physical Details: [124] p. ; 4°.
Location: Longleat House, Warminster, England
Shelfmark: [Shelfmark not available]
Notes: Title from heading on A1r; A2r begins: Here begynneth a noble
boke of festes ryalle and cokery.
 Imprint from colophon; place of publication from STC.
 Signatures: a-i6 k8.
 Dummy Considerable print show-through, affecting readability of text.
 Dummy Reproduction of the original in Longleat, Warminster, Wilts.
(Marquess of Bath).
 The copy catalogued has considerable print show-through, affecting
readability of text.
 STC (2nd ed.) 3297.

The new edition is not completed yet.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis