[Sca-cooks] Goat meat

vongraph vongraph at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 27 21:50:02 PDT 2002

I was talking about average size Nubian Goat, Male, female would be slightly
less. Thats all I have had much expereince with. WE ate allot of goat in
Napal but still just dont have that much of a desire for it, very stringy
(fiberous is nice way to put that) and unless cooked exactly right its not
the best of meats to my way of thinking. Veal is better. But again it
depends on your likes, I do enjoy goat with curry sause but that not
roasted.

Elric