[Sca-cooks] Goat meat

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Thu Jun 27 21:16:03 PDT 2002

Cher Mairi, if you'd just drink a tad more bourbon they fly down but never
bite...... and a few mint leaves would be nice in that too!

We ate lots of goat in St. Croix and I recall it being incredibly flavorful
but we always cooked it on a grill and I don't remember it being dry at
all..... I miss having a good butcher here, sigh...

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop