[Sca-cooks] Goat meat

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jun 27 21:02:30 PDT 2002

Probably depends quite a bit of the size of the goat, and what kind of
dish you're using it for.  My one experience with cooking it for a feast
was that it didn't grind worth a darn (pretty fibrous), and was pretty
lean.  Sure tasted good, though....(we were making one of those
wonderful, involved middle eastern dishes--some of the meat had to be
chopped really finely to form cabobs, hence the grinding).
--Maire, going back to slapping the @#$@#$!!! mosquitos and listening to
neighbors set of early (illegal in town) fireworks....