[Sca-cooks] mint

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Jun 28 07:04:17 PDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Sue Clemenger wrote:

> If I drank enough bourbon, I wouldn't *care* if the mosquitos were
> biting!  I do have four kinds of mint growing on the porch,
> though...English, true, orange, and spearmint.  Oh, and the big hanging
> basket of kitty kwayludes ;-P....
> --maire, waiting to have enough mint to make fresh sekanjabin (look!
> OFC!)

There's a question worth asking--which kind of mint is period for
sekanjabin? At the moment I have spearmint, peppermint, chocolate mint,
catmint, just planted the ginger mint, and the pineapple mint may or may
not have survived the winter.

Margaret, watching the mint and the raspberries fight it out