[Sca-cooks] Frozen penis

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jun 28 21:24:46 PDT 2002

At 06:56 PM 6/28/02 -0600, you wrote:
>The rock's over here, you goofball, and of *course* it's accessible!
>What fun would such a sybaritic sanctuary *be* if one couldn't have
>_all_ of one's friends there?
>Anyone for mint juleps on the Rock porch tonight? Lots of shade,
>sweet-smelling (allergen-free) climbing flowers, big old rocking
>chairs/swings, and lots of freshly-mowed lawn

AAAAAAAAAAAACCHHHOOOOOO!!!!!
-waitaminnit whibe I blow my nobe...

(Grass is my #1 allergen.)

> across which one can watch
>the sun set, and the stars come out, and at least one person noodling
>around doing lovely bits of songs on an old Martin guitar....

FREEBIRD!!!!

>and the
>rooms are cool, and sweet, and shady, with beds just the right degree of
>softness/hardness, and the old, smooth sheets were dried on the line out
>back....

Ooohh...

Is there a weekly rate on these rooms?

>and there are fresh raspberries and strawberries with creme
>fraiche for breakfast in the morning (and maybe somebody'll cook up some
>grits??? <g>)
>--Maire

I'll take the berries, Sweetie can have the grits. And... do I smell bacon?
Ooohh... save a porch chair for me! I'll bring my Big Fat Book and that way
you can't see I'm actually sleeping...

'Lainie
missing my Sweetie, missing what summer evenings were like as a kid...