[Sca-cooks] Frozen penis

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jun 29 11:22:07 PDT 2002

Hey! Hey! It's *all* allergen-free.  Even the cats curled up in the
(human-unoccupied) armchairs.  Even the grass, for people like Lainie
and Olwen.
And costs? *snerk* It's *home,* dear....it's *free.*  Come and stay as
long as you like....[what good's a fantasy, anyways, if it makes friends
sneeze, and costs money, huh????]
And there's *definitely* bacon, along with perfectly brewed tea and a
lovely dark coffee blend I brought to share.
Besides, I thought you already were here....aren't you over in the shady
corner with me? You keep watching the road for Edouard, who's on his
way, and we're piecing the quilt you're making for your daughter's
going-away-to-college present....
--maire, listening to the guitarist who has moved on to bach, and some
James Taylor, and a *lot* of Pierre BenSusan, and thinking of going and
playing frisbee-fetch with the patient old yellow dog who's been
snoozing over by the porch railings...