[Sca-cooks] RE: Hotel interested in period food

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sat Jun 29 07:40:43 PDT 2002

Hej!
    This sounds great!  I did a demo for a convention at a hotel in NH
several years ago & after talking to the chef for a couple of hours about
period food he decided to serve New England Lobster boil (Lobster, potatoes,
corn, ect.).
    I like the Almond Tart from "Eating Shakespeare" (although I add a
little more cinnamon & ginger than is called for & I use the Polander All
Fruit instead of raspberry jam).
Pax,
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord