[Sca-cooks] Hotel interested in period food

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 15:53:29 PDT 2002

The Spinach Tarts,Date Tarts and Chicken Tarts from Sabina Welserin work
really well as finger food, just make them as small tarts using a pierogi
press.  If you would like, I can email my redactions on those to you directly
as attachments, if your computer can handle WordPerfect.  (I'll have to type
up the adaptations I needed to do for the spinach pastry in the fingerfood
form, so it may be a few days before they could go out.)

Noemi