[Sca-cooks] Eye Color was: OOP-vacation restaurants...

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 30 13:59:35 PDT 2002

>Since I possess two eyes that are Hazel Green, I am
>qualified to comment on this.  It took me a long time
>to admit my eyes were Hazel.  I have always thought
>they were Green, but not standard emerald green.  More
>like a cross between jade green and avocado green.
>But after being informed by my opthamologist that my
>eyes were actually Hazel, I have started putting down
>Hazel/Green on any documents that require such
>information.  So, I think that if he thinks his eyes
>are Hazel and you think that they are Green, they are
>most likely are what I term "Hazel Green".
>
>Huette

(For the record, they are a lovely... well, they look like travertine
marble- mostly a bluish green, with flecks of grey and brown, and a fair
amount of orange near the centers. I think they are the most beautiful eyes
I've ever seen...)

'Lainie

Mine are also hazel green.  The wicked part is when I'm really mad, gold flakes appear.  Aurore