[Sca-cooks] Chicken Dance (Can't be OT - it's got "Chicken" in the title!)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jun 30 17:46:44 PDT 2002

At 08:35 AM 7/1/02 +1000, Drake Quacked:

>> Oh my God! That can't be! _That_ has got to be unconstitutional, if
>> anything is! Did they make you do other American Religious acts, like
>root
>> for the Yankees? I hope you aren't scarred for life...
>
>No, but when I saw my first Pep Rally I laughed so hard that I stopped
>breathing and almost passed out.  That was an alien experience.  And the
>Glee club... I never figured that one out...  Shudder, bad memories...

I've managed to erase most of those. Most of high school, come to think of
it. :-D)

>> 'Lainie, suitably horrified
>> -Slugs are far too dignified to Chicken Dance
>
>Duck's eat slugs don't they :)~

Thought we were talking chickens?

But Ducks? Not this Slug they don't! Cause I'm also a Duck! Got my Duck
Lips around here somewhere... my green and yellow '98 tassel (the white one
is on the mortarboard), a t-shirt with the UO Donald Duck (by special
license of Disney) on it, and a friggin expensive piece of paper in a
folder. :-P

And Bacque Jacque Chiracque say "Bah! I weel get theese pesky leetle
beevairs!"

'Lainie
yeah, I like orange, but even I have limits!