[Sca-cooks] March Project

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Mar 2 12:47:12 PST 2002

I may or may not be on the list much in the next
few days or even until the end of March.
I am once again and for the final time
chairing the March Is Reading Month activities at
my son's grade school, so I have spent the better
part of the past few days over at the school doing
graphics, flyers and posting up "Read 6000 hours" posters.
I also designed and did the display case, etc.
Next week I have to count up the number of hours
turned in on a daily basis and post the numbers.
If they do it, the principal has to eat a bug.
Guess who bought the bug cookbooks???? No
points for guessing who has to cook the bug or bugs
or even supply the cricket licket sucker which
I have already purchased.
Also I had to think up all the cute sayings... BEE ALL
YOU CAN BEE READ. On Thursdays, I also chair the
chess club with 50 little kids who come to eat lunch
and talk but Mrs. Holloway has this odd idea that
they should also play some "chess".

So if I am not around, this is the reason why.

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis