[Sca-cooks] Mading Period Recipes Diabetic Friendly

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Mon Mar 4 19:53:10 PST 2002

Greetings All

I am currently working to convert my redacted recipes to being Diabetic
Friendly.  the point to all of this is that our Baroness is a Diet
Controlled Diabetic.  Has there been any other attempts to do this?  I have
found it is not jsut a matter of reducing the added sugar at times it
depends on the recipe.  It has been things like using a milk/cream with
lower lactose/sugar content.

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader
(AA, OBT)
Arts & Sciences Mistress
Barony of River Haven
ICQ 118320906