[Sca-cooks] Mading Period Recipes Diabetic Friendly

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 09:18:02 PST 2002

I have been working off and on on lactose intollerent recipes for myself. (I
have ulserative colitis so it is a bit more complicated then that,)  But I
will substitute not necessarily period ingredients for the ones that I can't
have..... are you interested in something like that?  Tell me more about the
things that can't be in the recipes for are restricted and let me see if I
have something that can help.
Phillipa