[Sca-cooks] yogurt

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Mar 4 23:20:36 PST 2002

> Try a health food store, like Whole Foods Market.  You should be able to
> find several brands of whole milk yogurt, and plain diced tomatoes.
>
> -Magdalena
> who loves Stoneyfield Farms whole milk plain yogurt with granola and
> fresh berries...

Maybe you, or someone else, can answer a yogurt question that has been
bugging me.

I see on the shelves plain yogurt and a whole bunch of different
fruit flavors and coconut cream etc. However, I can seldom find
chocolate yogurt. I mean with chocolate syrup mixed in. Not a pool
of chocolate in the bottom of the container. These are tiny, tiny
containers. It's not easy to stir up the bottom and mix it in, or
add more syrup and mix it in, without making a mess.

I simply want a yogurt with the chocolate syrup already mixed
in, like chocolate milk or chocolate ice cream.

I find it hard to believe there is no market, since chocolate ice
cream is so easy to find. Is there some reason that chocolate
doesn't work well in yogurt? Does it curdle it or something? :-)

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net