[Sca-cooks] Butter

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Mar 5 05:00:16 PST 2002

How about the rosewater butter from  one of the just post period cookbooks
from Cariadoc's compendium? I cheat when I make it and add rosewater and
finely pounded sugar [except for the batch I used liquid splenda in] and
then blenderize the cream until it butters. It takes a bit to work the
excess water and whey out but gives a very nice flavor if you don't overdo
it.
margali

the quote starts here:
I think I will have to have bread and butter on the tables. Any
suggestions on what to do with butter, other than just plain (which
is my inclination)?