[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1436 - 7 msgs

M+D: Mary and Doug Piero Carey mdcarey at compuserve.com
Tue Mar 5 04:54:12 PST 2002

Hello Folks,

Sorry to take so long to reply.  I'm behind on my reading to keep up with
my feast baking & my packing. <grin>

Anyhow, I have a book a with picture of the menus. Anyone who wants a
photocopy of it, please email me, and I'll send it to you after I get back from
London.  DON'T reply to the list unless you don't mind it taking me at least
3 weeks to catch up!  <Humming "Leaving on a jet plane...">

Mary

Amanda wrote, heavily snipped:

        I've just been reading something that Mary Piero Carey
in Ohio wrote, about three menus written on the back of an
envelope by Michelangelo. ...Where should I go to find out more about
these?

        many thanks,

        Amanda Baker