[Sca-cooks] Re: Calling all cooks? (kattratt)

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed Mar 6 06:14:52 PST 2002

Hej!  Nichola,
    We have the site till Midnight on Sunday.  I want to be home &
recovering by then, but there is the problem of also wanting to have as many
classes as can be reasonably packed into the week end, so IF I can get the
teachers & students we will be going later than usual.  The plan is to pack
the Saturday with the beginners classes & teachers who can not be there
Sunday then fill Sunday with local teachers & classes the advanced students
will stay around for.  It is not a perfect plan, but it is the one I am
operating from at this point.  So far I am getting volunteer teachers at an
steady rate.
    I suspect that the food served for Sunday Lunch will be the remains of
Saturday's Feast & a simple stew.  For Breakfast it may be Olaf's Omelets &
oatmeal (if I can't find someone else to cook the meal).
YIS,
Olaf
now if I could just talk a certain non-Arab person into teaching a class on
period jewelry or lapidary methods...