[Sca-cooks] salmon mousse

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu
Wed Mar 6 06:06:42 PST 2002

>favorite movies, Monty Python's 'Meaning of Life'... The movie is
>also the reason why I'm trying to figure out how to make a tourney-legal
>'Salmon Mousse'.
>'Lainie

     Reminds me of making a birthday dinner for a friend years ago.  I wanted to serve lemon curry (I've forgotten what sketch that came from, but it wasn't the movie) and salmon mousse.  But I couldn't find a recipe for salmon mousse, and I needed a dessert anyway(something to stick candles in).  So I made a chocolate sheet cake, cut and arranged bits to make it look like a  moose, and frosted it with salmon-colored icing.  It was a stretch, but she understood.  :-)

Sandra Kisner
sjk3 at cornell.edu