[Sca-cooks] Great trip, lousy food

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 08:12:17 PST 2002

Greetings all!  We arrived back in town last night from a fun road trip to
Florida.  I must say that the trip was lots of fun and, as expected, the
food was not.  At least for me.  My friend ate well with his family.  I ate
my mum's cooking or frozen or Waffle House (ick).  Actually my mum only
tried to poison me once (which is the one and only time she cooked).  No
worries.  I just stayed full on cider and wine ;o)  I will have a couple of
pictures from the trip but most likely nothing this group would be
interested in so I won't bore you all.  I did pick up a couple of new
fangled PEZ dispensers to send off and had to buy a new frizbee.  I'll be
catching up on all that went on with you good folks and will then get off
the digest and back on the regular list in a couple of days.  It is good to
be home and back on the list with such good company.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Bright Hills Cooks Guild