[Sca-cooks] OT - Big news!

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 10:41:18 PST 2002

I am very proud to announce that there will soon be a new member of the
family.

We just found out that my lady wife Genevieve is pregnant.  We'd been trying
for a month or two, and Monday morning the test came up positive.  The due
date is November 4th, more or less.  Now we have to decide on names, what
color to paint the nursery, what persona the kid is going to have, all that.

Obligatory food content:

can anyone recommend a good Vietnamese cookbook?  Genevieve has started
craving pho dac viet (beef noodle soup), and at $4 a bowl it's a bit pricey
for every day.  I figure it'll be easier to make stuff at home. :-)  No
doubt it'll get worse as we go along; she'll end up doing shots of fish
sauce at the end.  You just watch.

See y'all at Gulf Wars,

Vicente

If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson