[Sca-cooks] Re: big news!

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:02:22 PST 2002

>I am assuming you are thinking about Italian names or are you Italian, your
>last name sounds Italian.

Italian!?!?!! Harrrumph!  I'm Spanish right down to my skull bone (Which is
about three feet thick, just ask my wife).  Personally, I like Walter for a
boy (my godfather's name), but Gen is afraid he'll get teased for it.  Gen
likes Catherine Isadora for a girl, which I'm perfectly fine with. :-)

We have nine months to sort it all out, so I'm not worried too much.

Vicente
Proud papi to be
If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson