[Sca-cooks] Vietnamese cooking was: OT - Big news!

Louise Smithson smithson at mco.edu
Wed Mar 6 14:56:51 PST 2002

Vicente,
Congratulations on your wifes pregnancy.
I can't recommend a cookbook, but how about some websites
http://www.makantime.com/
A site where the recipes are written by local asians for poor expatriate
people sundered from mothers cooking.  Some great and authentic recipes.

Another site out of asia with some great authentic recipes.
http://asiarecipe.com/vietnam.html

I don't believe a cookbook can offer you more than these two sites.
Feed those cravings.
Remember fish sauce tastes better than it smells (fortunately;-)
Helewyse