[Sca-cooks] Marzipan variations

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Mar 8 15:56:10 PST 2002

Sieggy der Cynical Entrepreneur declared:
    So the way to fatten up the starving Biafrans (or insert famine-struck
ethnicity of your choice) would be for chunky bottomed yuppies to start
losing weight . . .? Hmmmm . . . Socially responsible dieting . . . this has
some serious marketability, here! Now, if we can just figure out how to get
Jesse Jackson to donate some of his unwanted pounds on national TV . . .
(like that would be a problem, if he did it on Oprah).

I think the only way you could get Jesse Jackson to consider being
part of this would be if the starving group was made up only of his
selected minority.  And if it gave him a lot of publicity...

Stefan