[Sca-cooks] portable coop and other things

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Mar 7 05:23:05 PST 2002

Actually, by portable, I mean that it is a framework unto itself, with
nothing into the ground as the last coop I had was based on 2 trees, 2 posts
driven into the ground and the wood from 3 pallets and it raised our taxes
by being considered an additional outbuilding.

The iguana is the only person in the house who will eat zucchini, it is his
favorite food, along with tofu and grated carrots.
margali

the quote starts here:
Portable coop? Is this so you can bring them to SCA events and other
places when you won't be home?
:-)

Actually, a co-worker here raises chickens at home. The portable coop
has a pair of wheels on it. It allows him to move the coop around so
the chickens eat the bugs and fertilize different parts of the yard.