[Sca-cooks] Gunther and the bis

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Mar 7 05:24:46 PST 2002

Why do I now have the tune 'Just a Gigolo" running through my mind?
margali - sauntering for the rock because people notice when you run...

the quote starts here:
However, I
would suppose in this particular tourney, the byes were obliged to fight
someone who was not actually IN the competition, so they wouldn't have an
unfair advantage (i.e. being rested) when the second round began. Our
Gunthar seems to have served this function.