[Sca-cooks] Gunther and the bis

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 07:08:17 PST 2002

--- Marilyn Traber <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com>
wrote:

> Why do I now have the tune 'Just a Gigolo" running
> through my mind?
> margali - sauntering for the rock because people
> notice when you run...
>

> the quote starts here:
> However, I
> would suppose in this particular tourney, the byes
> were obliged to fight
> someone who was not actually IN the competition, so
> they wouldn't have an
> unfair advantage (i.e. being rested) when the second
> round began. Our
> Gunthar seems to have served this function.

Ah, well, that's not quite what I was finding so
boggling. Gunthar has never struck me as particularly
homophobic, and thinking of him fighting all the
bisexuals- well, he'd just be helping out- no biggie.
And I could reasonably doubt that he's particularly
aggressive towards chemicals, so I'd doubt that he was
fighting either bismuth, bicarbonates, or biphenyls.
And we know where he was, so I doubt he was fighting
everyone from Burundi....

However, I can quite easily see him fighting the
Breibbart Index.....

The true boggle comes, thinking of him fighting the
biased, binaural, bicameral, bipolar bibliolatrous, in
bibs and bikinis, with bi-colored biceps, on bicycles
and bidets, and sending them to their bigamous
biers.....

Phlip, who has GOT to make sure that lizard stops
watching Sesame Street.....

But then....

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,