[Sca-cooks] Gunther and the bis

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Mar 7 07:51:00 PST 2002

Also sprach Philippa Alderton:
>--- Marilyn Traber <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com>
>wrote:
>
>>  Why do I now have the tune 'Just a Gigolo" running
>>  through my mind?
>>  margali - sauntering for the rock because people
>>  notice when you run...
>>

>>  the quote starts here:
>>  However, I
>>  would suppose in this particular tourney, the byes
>>  were obliged to fight
>>  someone who was not actually IN the competition, so
>>  they wouldn't have an
>>  unfair advantage (i.e. being rested) when the second
>>  round began. Our
>>  Gunthar seems to have served this function.
>
>Ah, well, that's not quite what I was finding so
>boggling. Gunthar has never struck me as particularly
>homophobic, and thinking of him fighting all the
>bisexuals- well, he'd just be helping out- no biggie.
>And I could reasonably doubt that he's particularly
>aggressive towards chemicals, so I'd doubt that he was
>fighting either bismuth, bicarbonates, or biphenyls.
>And we know where he was, so I doubt he was fighting
>everyone from Burundi....
>
>However, I can quite easily see him fighting the
>Breibbart Index.....
>
>The true boggle comes, thinking of him fighting the
>biased, binaural, bicameral, bipolar bibliolatrous, in
>bibs and bikinis, with bi-colored biceps, on bicycles
>and bidets, and sending them to their bigamous
>biers.....
>
>Phlip, who has GOT to make sure that lizard stops
>watching Sesame Street.....
>
>But then....

Are they simultaneously on bicycles and bidets (I wouldn't have
thought it possible), or sequentially?

I also had a little trouble with that subject line. I thought Gunthar
and Company were going to start singing "YMCA"... "not that there's
anything wrong with that!"

Well, okay, there _is_ something wrong with singing that song. It
just plain sucks and needs to be outlawed by the Geneva Convention.
But you know what I mean.

Adamantius