[Sca-cooks] Gunther and the bis

Mike Macchione drkael at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 09:01:37 PST 2002

> I also had a little trouble with that subject line. I thought Gunthar
> and Company were going to start singing "YMCA"... "not that there's
> anything wrong with that!"
>
> Well, okay, there _is_ something wrong with singing that song. It
> just plain sucks and needs to be outlawed by the Geneva Convention.
> But you know what I mean.

When I was growing up, I used to lifeguard at a YMCA.  and whenever they had
a DJ for any event, they invariably would play that song.....  The scary
thing is that at the time, I would swear no one really knew what the song
was about. (this ymca didn't have rooms where guys could stay).  It always
amusing to watch a bunch of conservative business types dancing to it on the
dance floor.....

By the way, when I first saw the subject line... I was wondering what kind
of work out routine Gunther was using that seemed to work so well that
people are commenting on his arms......

Kael

ps... for those who know me... yuo might notice that my email address has
changed... one of those @home changes....