[Sca-cooks] marzipan in cookies

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Mar 7 05:43:15 PST 2002

Its actually me now ;-)

I think it is marchpanes - are they baked on oblaten? I was under the
impression there was a cookie/biscuit with a sort of shortbread base and
marzipan on top, but it has been a while since it was discussed onlist.

Does anybody have that oblaten source? I have some commercial marzipan and
rosewater....

margali
the quote starts here:
Are you thinking of marchpanes?
Or something more modern?
--Maire, marzipan fanatic, but don't tell Olwen....<g>