[Sca-cooks] pennsic classes at SPCAs

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Mar 8 12:01:11 PST 2002

Margali said:
-----------
I will be teaching Flakes of the Middle Ages [well, ok - period grains and
legumes and their uses. But I like my title better ;-)]
----------

I hope you keep that "period grains and legumes" as a subtitle or at
least have a description. Otherwise folks may think you are talking
about various religions or period personalities.

I will probably consider teaching my hands-on pewter casting class
again this next year. It seemed to go over well. And it's the only
class I think I could teach. :-)

However, this will be in the regular class tents rather than down in
SPCA.

Stefan li Rous
(I ought to add Microsoft Outlook to my punishments-msg file.)