[Sca-cooks] Really rich dairy stuff Was: Food rant- OT OOP

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 13:38:38 PST 2002

In a message dated 3/5/02 11:34:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sawallace at sbcglobal.net writes:

> There is a dairy in Claremore, OK. Swan Brothers. They have the most
> delicious milk, cream, cheese.........Ya know, the 2% tastes richer than the
> WHOLE milk you get in the grocery store!
>

> http://www.tiawah.com/swandairy.htm

There is also Oberweis Dairy in the Sandwich/ Naperville/ Aurora, IL area.
Same thing. The 2% is richer than store bought whole milk.  Of course
Oberweis also makes the best fruit ice creams I have ever tasted. Mostly I'm
addicted to the strawberry cuz they use REAL strawberries, and lot's of them.
Chunky fruit in my ice cream is a good thing!!!

Finn(darn it, now I want ice cream and it's all of 45 degrees outside.)