[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1556 - 20 msgs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:12:56 PST 2002

> > Heh, heh.....Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him well....munch, munch....
> > --Maire, *definitely* strange shakespeare fan....
> >
> > Olwen the Odd wrote:
> > >
> > We did sit around the table after dinner the other night making silly
> > > things with it just to try out the texture of the mixture.  I made a
>great
> > > skull that Hans promptly picked up and started spouting poetry to.
> > >

>Reminds me of the little sugar skulls you get at La Dia de los Muertos.
>Anybody know the name of them?
>
>Misha
>Who prefers eyes to skulls.

Don't know Misha.  I should have had some film in the camera though.  The
skull was kinda cool; about half the size of a real head.  After the poetry
reciting it became a splat.  Now it's just an uncoloured blob in the fridge
that must be worked with this evening.

Hey Waryn.  If you cann't get any saunders or galengale let me know and I
can post some to you.  I have to go to the store and get some things for a
couple of other folks tomorrow.  Saunders is red sandlewood and the place I
go sells whole or shredded galengale.  Tonight when I get home I shall have
to try this water/fat soluable thing.  My computer at home finally got fixed
yesterday so I shall be online with the results of the experiment later.
Olwen