[Sca-cooks] OOP: Late 19th/early 20th century German cookbook

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 18 17:31:30 PST 2002

You remember a while back I had an old German cookbook from
the used bookstore?  I sent it off to a good home in Drachenwald,
though I don't remember who I sent it to.  The sender of the
message below evidently found my message in the archives.  She
thinks it might have a recipe that she is seeking.  Could the
recipient of the cookbook (or anyone else) help her?  Her email is
posted below, with her permission (she REALLY wants this recipe).

Thanks.