[Sca-cooks] steam-baking

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Mar 18 21:29:54 PST 2002

Here is another message I recieved while off at Gulf Wars. This
lady has asked me to post this here, in case some of you can help
with this. Bear? Or maybe there is something along these lines in
Book of the Quan(sp?), the Mongol book?

I also suggested she look at joining this list and she asked for the
directions to do so, which I've also sent her. So perhaps we will be
seeing her here.

Again, if you reply, please send a copy to her email address as she
is not on this list.

Thanks,
  Stefan

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net