[Sca-cooks] Book Quest--OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 19 14:54:53 PST 2002

I'm sorry to bother the rest of you, but I can't find Devra's e-mail address...and I need to find out if she has either of these two books:

The Medieval Tailor's Assistant: Making Common Garments1200-1500, by Sarah Thursfield .

I know it was published in January, but only one place on Addall has it in stock, Amazon UK...and I'd rather get it from you, if you have it or can get it....

Thanks!

Kiri